Welcome to the National Association of Certified Financial Fiduciaries (NACFF) certification program, and thank you for your interest in applying for certification. This application process has been created to collect the information necessary to determine your eligibility for certification. This application must be completed in its entirety, and all fields require an answer. Incomplete applications cannot be submitted. All information will be kept confidential and reviewed by the NACFF staff solely for determining your eligibility for certification. All inquiries should be directed to email@example.com.
Requirements For Certification
To qualify for the CFF® certification, use the CFF® designation, and to become a member of the NACFF individuals must meet the following requirements:
- Eligible candidates must have 10 years of relevant work experience or 5 years' experience with a relevant bachelor or graduate degree
- Complete the candidate applicant profile
- Complete the disclosure questionnaire
- Pass the CFF® certification examination
- Pass a criminal background check
- Complete and submit the signed CFF® Application for Certification.
- Includes agreeing to the NACFF Terms of awarding and maintaining certification.
- Agree to abide by and uphold the CFF® Code of Conduct
In addition to submitting the application each applicant must attend an in-person training class and pass the certification exam. For more information about the NACFF Certification program and to apply please download the application below. You may fax the completed document to: 877-459-2217 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org