Welcome to the National Association of Certified Financial Fiduciaries (NACFF) certification program, and thank you for your interest in applying for certification. This application process has been created to collect the information necessary to determine your eligibility for certification. This application must be completed in its entirety, and all fields require an answer. Incomplete applications cannot be submitted. All information will be kept confidential and reviewed by the NACFF staff solely for determining your eligibility for certification. All inquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requirements For CFF Certification
To qualify for the Certified Financial Fiduciary® certification, and to use the Certified Financial Fiduciary® (CFF) designation, individuals must meet the following requirements:
- Eligible candidates must possess a professional financial certification/ designation, or professional financial license (securities, insurance, accounting, etc.), or a combination of education and experience deemed satisfactory by the NACFF Advisory Council
- Exemplify highest standards of morals, ethics, and fiduciary standards of service
- Successfully complete a rigorous training and certification process at one of our training events
- Pass the 100-question CFF exam with a score of 75% or better
- Pass a full background check and be in good standing with all state and federal license requirements
- Business office must be reviewed for best practices and compliance
- Complete and submit the signed CFF Application for Certification.
- Includes agreeing to the NACFF Terms of awarding and maintaining certification
- Agree to abide by and uphold the CFF Code of Conduct
In addition to submitting the application, each applicant must attend an in-person training class and pass the certification exam. For more information about the CFF Certification program and to apply please download the application below. You may fax the completed document to: 877-459-2217 or email it to email@example.com