Welcome to the National Association of Certified Financial Fiduciaries (NACFF) certification program, and thank you for your interest in applying for certification. This application process has been created to collect the information necessary to determine your eligibility for certification.
This application must be completed in its entirety, and all fields require an answer. Incomplete applications cannot be submitted. All information will be kept confidential and reviewed by the NACFF staff solely for determining your eligibility for certification. All inquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requirements For Certified Financial Fiduciary Certification
To qualify for the Certified Financial Fiduciary® certification, and to use the Certified Financial Fiduciary® designation, individuals must meet certain requirements.
Prior to being awarded the Certified Financial Fiduciary designation, applicants must:
- Meet one of the following prerequisites:
- Possess a professional financial certification/designation or
- Professional financial license (securities, insurance, accounting, etc.), or
- A combination of education and experience deemed satisfactory by the NACFF® Advisory Council
- Successfully complete the NACFF one-day in-person training, complete the NACFF online training course or a training program for financial fiduciary practice approved as equivalent
- Agree to uphold the NACFF® code of conduct, and comply with all certification requirements including the use of the NACFF certification marks
- Complete the certification application and have the application approved to proceed to the exam
- Agree to the exam terms, including confidentiality of the exam content
- Pass the certification exam
- Pass a full background check and be in good standing with all state and federal license requirements
Upon receipt of an application for certification, NACFF staff will promptly review the application for completeness and payment of fees. Individuals submitting an incomplete application, or the wrong fees, will immediately be notified of such.
Complete applications shall be processed in accordance with NACFF policies and procedures. Approved applicants will be provided information on how to complete the application steps including taking the certification exam and compliance with ethical policies.
Certification shall not be granted before all requirements have been successfully completed by the applicant.
For more information about the Certified Financial Fiduciary Certification program and to apply, please download the application below. You may fax the completed document to 877-459-2217 or email it to email@example.com.