Who can become a Certified Financial Fiduciary (CFF)?
Financial professionals seeking to obtain the CFF designation must meet the following criteria:
- Successfully complete a rigorous training and certification process at one of our training events
- Pass an online proctored 100-question exam with score of 75% or better.
- Possess a minimum of 10 years' real world experience in their field or 5 years' experience and hold relevant bachelor's degree or higher.
- Must pass full background check and be in good standing with all state and federal license requirements
- Business office must be reviewed for best practices and compliance
- Exemplify highest standards of morals, ethics, and fiduciary standards of service
- Each CFF Designee must be nominated and approved by the NACFF Board of Directors
- Must swear to uphold the CFF code of conduct
- Must complete 10 hours of qualifying continuing education annually