Who can become a Certified Financial Fiduciary® (CFF)?
Financial professionals seeking to obtain the CFF designation must meet the following criteria:
- Possess a minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience, or 5 years’ experience and hold relevant bachelor’s degree or higher
- Exemplify highest standards of morals, ethics, and fiduciary standards of service
- Successfully complete a rigorous training and certification process at one of our training events
- Pass the 100-question CFF exam with score of 75% or better
- Pass a full background check and be in good standing with all state and federal license requirements
- Business office must be reviewed for best practices and compliance
- Complete and submit the signed CFF Application for Certification.
- Includes agreeing to the NACFF Terms of awarding and maintaining certification
- Agree to abide by and uphold the CFF Code of Conduct