Who can become a Certified Financial Fiduciary® (CFF)?
Financial professionals seeking to obtain the Certified Financial Fiduciary® (CFF) designation must meet the following criteria:
- Successfully complete 1 day in-person training at one of our training facilities or locations, or complete the online training course
- Pass the CFF exam with score of 75% or better
- Candidate must meet one of the following prerequisites:
- Possess a professional financial certification/designation or
- Professional financial license (securities, insurance, accounting, etc.), or
- A combination of education and experience deemed satisfactory by the NACFF Advisory Council
- Must pass full background check and be in good standing with all state and federal license requirements
- Allow NACFF to audit/review their business office (via survey) for best practices and compliance.
- Exemplify highest standards of morals, ethics, and fiduciary standards of service
- Must swear to uphold the CFF code of conduct