Certified Financial Fiduciary® Certification training Benefits
Certified Financial Fiduciary® is a professional designation for financial professionals, namely, those who have successfully completed a rigorous certification process established by the National Association of Certified Financial Fiduciaries (NACFF) and AFEA (The American Financial Education Alliance), and who agree to uphold the highest moral, ethical and fiduciary standards of service when providing advice to potential or existing clients.
Financial professionals who have earned the Certified Financial Fiduciary® designation can immediately and clearly demonstrate how they practice a fundamental obligation to always put their clients best interest first. Additionally, Certified Financial Fiduciary® designees are bound by a code of conduct which holds them to the highest standards of professionalism in the financial services industry.
The certification mark coupled with the information and processes taught in the course make it easy for a financial professional to quickly demonstrate the added value and security they bring to potential and existing clients.
WHAT YOU WILL GET OUT OF THE COURSE
- Become a Certified Financial Fiduciary® CFF designee
- Have a sound financial planning or investment advisory practice based on comprehensive policies and procedures
- Strong familiarity with the DOL ruling and how it affects your practice
- Understand the basis for, and benefits of, creating fiduciary standards of excellence in your practice
- Identify the different types of fiduciary status and when an individual or organization might have fiduciary liability
- Separate yourself from your competition
- Grow your practice built on good faith, care, and loyalty to your client’s best interest
- Gain Instant credibility and Increase your value to existing and prospective clients
- Easily demonstrate that you always put your client's best interest first
PROVIDED WITH THE COURSE
- Live instructor led classroom training
- Course handbook
- CFF® examination
The National Association of Certified Financial Fiduciaries (NACFF) partners with the American Financial Education Alliance (AFEA) and IRS approved 501(c)(3) that specializes in providing financial education to communities nationwide, to provide this course and educational content.